The Chase Field Parking Garage is just south of the railroad tracks on 4th Street between Jefferson and Lincoln. There is more parking available at US Airways Center parking garage and the City of Phoenix parking garage on 7th Street and Washington Street, as well as the many small privately owned parking facilities and lots located close to Chase Field.
Thedesignated drop-off point for all guests is located on the south side of Jefferson Street, just west of 7th Street. This is at the northeast corner of Chase Field near Gate K. The Drop Off is staffed and there are shaded benches available for guests who need to wait for a companion to pick them up.
Bus Stops and Light Rail Stations – All are on accessible routes to and from Chase Field.
FROM THE SOUTHWEST VALLEY
Take I-10, use the right three lanes to I-17 at the split and exit to the right on 7th Street, then left at the signal light at Lincoln St., or continue north on 7th St. to Jefferson St. and turn right to access parking facilities east of 7th Street. Please note that left turns from 7th Street westbound onto Washington Street are prohibited.
Helpful Hint: To avoid congestion, continue on I-17 to the 7th Ave. exit, and then turn right (northbound). Continue northbound and turn right at Lincoln Street or Jefferson Street.
FROM THE WEST VALLEY
Take I-10 to 7th Ave. or the 5th Avenue HOV exit, then turn right. Turn left on Fillmore, Van Buren (accessible from 5th Ave. only) or Jefferson Street to access convenient parking.
FROM THE NORTHWEST VALLEY
Use I-17 to the Jefferson St. exit, then turn left and continue eastbound.
FROM NORTH CENTRAL PHOENIX
Use surface streets, including 7th Avenue, 1st Avenue, and 7th Street.
Helpful Hint: Due to heavy usage, 7th Street is the least preferred option.
FROM THE NORTHEAST VALLEY
Use the Squaw Peak Parkway to I-10 eastbound, exit at Washington Street and turn right, or take I-10 westbound to the 7th Street exit and turn left.
Helpful Hint: To avoid congestion, continue on I-10 to 7th Avenue or the 5th Avenue HOV exit. Turn left on Fillmore, Van Buren (accessible from 5th Ave. only) or Jefferson Street.
FROM SCOTTSDALE OR EAST MESA
Take Loop 202 West to I-10 and exit at 7th Avenue or the 5th Avenue HOV exit. Turn left on Fillmore, Van Buren (accessible from 5th Avenue only) or Jefferson Street.
ADDITIONAL ARRIVAL INFORMATION
Southbound traffic on 3rd St. may be routed west at Washington Street as conditions dictate. If this occurs you have several options. You may continue west on Washington Street to 1st Avenue, turn left on 1st Avenue and continue south or head east on Jefferson Street to access parking.
- If you are headed southbound on 7th Street and traffic is backed-up, consider turning right on Roosevelt or Fillmore Streets and use 1st Street or 1st Avenue to travel south.
- Use the HOV lanes to get in and out of Copper Square for events. Multiple passengers are required only during peak rush hours of 6am-9am and 3pm-7pm weekdays.
- Due to heavy usage, the 3rd Street HOV exit is the least preferred option during event ingress.
- Look for important advice on electronic message signs on the freeway and surface streets on your way to Copper Square. They will help you find the best route.
- Park in the same quadrant from which you have entered (e.g. if you enter from the south, park between 3rd Avenue and 9th Street, from Lincoln to Jefferson Street).